The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Inter IKEA Holding BV, Klaussner Home Furnishings, LaZBoy Inc., Pier 1 Imports Inc., Raymour & Flanigan Furniture, Restoration Hardware Inc., Roomstogo.com Inc., Steinhoff International Holdings NV and Williams-Sonoma Inc . are some of the major players in the market. Although the growing real estate sector will offer immense growth opportunities, to take advantage of current opportunities market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
United States Household Furniture Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The home furniture market in the United States is segmented as follows:
- Living room furniture
- Bedroom furniture
- Storage units
- Distribution channel
- Brick and mortar
- Online mode
Learn more about the factors driving the growth of the market, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44284
United States Household Furniture Market 2020-2024: Analysis and Scope of Suppliers
Some of the major US home furniture market vendors in the home furnishings industry include Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Inter IKEA Holding BV, Klaussner Home Furnishings, LaZBoy Inc., Pier 1 Imports Inc., Raymour & Flanigan Furniture, Restoration Hardware Inc., Roomstogo.com Inc., Steinhoff International Holdings NV and Williams-Sonoma Inc. To help companies improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating on the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- US Size Home Furniture Market
- US Home Furniture Market Trends
- Analysis of the home furniture market in the United States
The home furnishings market in us is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The increase in online home furniture sales will provide immense opportunities for growth. However, the threat inherent in the reusable furniture market will hamper the market growth.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our United States Home Furnishings Market research report is designed to provide entry assistance, client profile, and mergers and acquisitions as well as support to the go-to-market strategy.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Outdoor Furniture Market in the United States – The US outdoor furniture market is segmented by product (outdoor furniture and accessories, outdoor grills and accessories, and patio heating products), end user (residential and commercial) and distribution channel ( offline and online).
Download a free sample exclusive report
Office Furniture Market in the United States – The US office furniture market is segmented by product (seating, table, system, storage unit and filing cabinet and hanging bins), end user (commercial and home office), distribution channel (offline and online) line) and material (wood, metal and others).
Download a free sample exclusive report
United States Household Furniture Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Home Furniture market over the next five years
- Estimated Home Furniture Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the home furniture market in the United States
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details of the factors that will challenge the growth of Sellers in the Home Furniture Market
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Living Room Furniture – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Bedroom Furniture Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Storage Furniture Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Brick and Mortar Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Online Fashion – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
- Customer landscape
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Industry risks
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- Inter IKEA Holding BV
- Klaussner furniture
- LaZBoy Inc.
- Pier 1 Imports Inc.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
- Restoration Hardware Inc.
- Roomstogo.com Inc.
- Steinhoff International Holdings SA
- Williams-Sonoma Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]