Dublin, April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Home Furniture and Bedding Market (2022-2027) by Furniture Type, Bedding Components, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid Impact -19 with Ansoff analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global home furnishings and bedding market is estimated to be worth USD 147.23 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 187.01 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Market dynamics is a force that impacts pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global home furnishings and bedding market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
- The global home furniture and bedding market is segmented on the basis of furniture type, bedding components, distribution channel and geography.
- By type of furniture, the market is categorized into living & dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, lamps & lighting furniture, and plastic & other furniture.
- Bedding Components, the market is categorized into mattresses, bed linens, pillows, blankets, and others.
- Distribution channel, the market is categorized into specialty retail stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, online retail channels, and other distribution channels.
- Geography, the market is categorized into – Americas, – Europe, – Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ikea, La-Z-Boy, Godrej, Interio Bernhardt, Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Herman Miller, Bombay Dyeing, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global home furnishings and bedding market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global home furnishings and bedding market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global home furnishings and bedding market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing capacity to spend on home renovations
4.1.2 Increase in demand for premium bedding and furniture for better quality of life
4.1.3 Increase in disposable income
4.2.1 Volatile commodity prices
4.2.2 Last minute shipping and logistics
4.3.1 Increase in sales of new and existing residential homes
4.3.2 Rise in Demand for Custom Mattresses and Bed Linens
4.4.1 Limited space
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Home Furniture and Bedding Market, By Furniture Type
6.2 Living room and dining room furniture
6.3 Bedroom furniture
6.4 Kitchen furniture
6.5 Lamps and lighting fixtures
6.6 Plastic and other furniture
7 Global Home Furniture and Bedding Market, By Bedding Components
7.3 Bed linen
8 Global Home Furniture and Bedding Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2 Specialty Retail Stores
8.4 Online Retail Channels
8.5 Other distribution channel
9 Americas Furniture and Bedding Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 European furniture and bedding market
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa Home Furniture and Bedding Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Home Furniture and Bedding Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.4 Interior Bernhardt
14.5 Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
14.6 Herman Miller
14.7 Hni Company
14.8 Hooker Furniture Corporation
14.9 Sauder Woodworking Company
14.10 Serta Simmons Bedding
14.11 Sleep Number Society
14.12 Steel Case
14.13 Tempur Sealy International
14.14 Acton and Acton
2:15 p.m. American textile company
14.16 Beaumont & Brown Ltd.
14.17 Bowl & Branch
14.18 West Point
14.19 Pacific Coast Feather Company
14.20 Hollander Gantry
14.21 Crane and awning
14.22 Bombay dye
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ls5448
Global home furnishings and bedding market