DUBLIN, February 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “U.S. home furnishings market, by type (chair, desk, cabinet, ottoman, ottoman, and others (stool, sofa, recliner, etc.)), by material (wood, plastic, metal, and Others, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The US home furnishings market was 2588 million dollars in 2020 and is expected to grow further at a CAGR of 9.11% during the forecast period, 2022-2026, to reach a market value of $4300.44 million by 2026F.
The growth of the market can be attributed to the increase in cases of work from the home culture. Growth in the freelance sector and increasing demand for efficient furniture to meet the demands of working from home will further drive the growth of the US home office furniture market over the next five years.
Rising demand for modular, modern and aesthetic aspects in furniture for official work purposes and increasing disposable income of the people further support the growth of the US home furniture market over the next five years.
Factors such as changing lifestyle, increasing concern over extended working hours, rising health awareness and rapidly growing production of innovative products are further supporting the growth of the US home furnishings market during of the next five years. Moreover, the recent lockdown circumstances have helped the growth of the market over the forecast years. Due to pandemic conditions, full lockdown was observed.
Under such conditions, official work and corporate functions have shifted from corporate offices to home offices. Thus, the sales for work from home furniture have further increased and contribute to the growth of the work from home furniture market in the United States during the forecast period. Additionally, the market is propelled by the rise of e-commerce retail channels and online furniture retailers.
The US home furnishings market is segmented by type, material, distribution channel, region and competitive landscape. Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into furniture outlets, institutional, online and other outlets like supermarkets/hypermarkets, etc.
Furniture stores are expected to hold the largest revenue shares of the market, around 8.57%, over the forecast years 2022-2026 and dominate the market segment over the next five years due to the growing demand for products authentic, aesthetic and modular. . Engineered wood design and material products are also contributing to the growth of the market over the next five years.
Steelcase Inc., Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corporation, Knoll Inc., Kimball International, Inc., Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Haworth Inc., Teknion Corporation, IKEA North America Services, LLC, Hickory Furniture Mart Inc., etc. . ., are among the major market players United States platform which leads the market growth of the US home furnishings market.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth in market size of the United States home furnishings market from 2016 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of Home Furniture Market in United States from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate till 2026.
- To classify and forecast the United States Home Furniture Market based on type, material, distribution channel, region and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in United States Work from the home furnishings market.
- Identify the drivers and challenges of the work-from-home market in the United States.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in United States Work from the home furnishings market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the main players operating in United States Work from the home furnishings market.
- Identify the main sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United States Work from the home furnishings market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2016-2019
- Reference year: 2020
- Estimated year: 2021
- Forecast period: 2022-2026
Work from the United States Home Furnishings Market, by Type
U.S. Labor in the Home Furnishings Market, by Material
United States Home Furnishings Market Work, By Distribution Channel
- Furniture stores
- Institutional sales
- In line
Work from Home Furnishings Market in the United States, by Region
- Where is
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the main companies present in United States Work from the home furnishings market.
- Steelcase Inc.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- HNI Company
- Knoll Inc.
- Kimball International, Inc.
- Haworth Inc.
- Teknion Corporation
- IKEA North America Services, LLC
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- Hickory Furniture Mart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/16tjfc
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets